Our CommitmentNational Ambulance
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
Adhering to the highest standards of QHSE
At National Ambulance, we are committed to delivering our services by adhering to the highest standards of quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) in each and every one of our activities. In every aspect of our business we put health and safety first and aim to carry our operations with minimal impact on the environment. We also recognise the importance of establishing a culture of continual improvement that leads to enhanced efficiency levels and reduced risk amongst our employees, patients and customers. All this is achieved through our robust QHSE system, which is put at the heart of our business focus and is integrated across all our processes and procedures, paving the way to business excellence and raising customer and employee satisfaction.
The system ensures our day-to-day operations are in compliance with all applicable industry standards including ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
To fulfil our commitment National Ambulance will:
- Meet and exceed customer and stakeholder expectations by designing and delivering the best pre-hospital care delivery
- Develop, monitor and report against critical quality, health, safety and environmental objectives and targets
- Continually improve the QHSE Management System and the effectiveness and efficiency of our service delivery as a key component of our excellence journey
- Ensure that all relevant industry standards, applicable legislation and other key requirements are captured and implemented within our service delivery
- Ensure that all components of the QHSE Management System are documented, communicated, implemented, reviewed and maintained
- Prevent pollution, conserve natural resources and minimise the effects of our operations on the environment
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injury and ill health to our employees, customers and society as a whole
- Eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks
- Ensure the consultation and participation of employees in occupational health and safety matters
- Ensure our QHSE Management System is appropriately scaled and resourced to match the needs of our operations
The National Ambulance Board of Directors and its management assume full responsibility for implementing this QHSE System, delegating the appropriate responsibilities and reviewing the system and its performance annually while updating it as required.